RE: @!#$%& plain text is a pain in the ASCII

Subject: RE: @!#$%& plain text is a pain in the ASCII
From: "Lisa Bronson" <Lisa -dot- Bronson -at- ipaper -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 09:13:45 -0500

Rob Domaschuk said:

"As long as we are throwing in suggestions for alternative text editors,
I'd
like to suggest my favorite, UltraEdit."

I would like to add that if you use FrameMaker and FrameScript, UltraEdit
will put object names and other specific words in different colors in your
scripts, much like you would see when using Visual Basic or Visual C++.
(No connection with UltraEdit here, either.)

Happy Friday,
Lisa B.

~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~
Lisa Bronson
Associate Technical Writer
Evergreen Packaging Equipment
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
319-399-3239

"Writing about yourself is a tremendously powerful exercise. If you want to
know how accurately you perceive reality in the present, try writing about
your perception of your past. You just might discover an entirely new
reality."--Lisa Bronson

Enhance, optimize and automate your FrameMaker-to-PDF workflow with TimeSavers:
Define all PDF features in your source FrameMaker files ONCE, distill MANY.
Bookmark Controller, Link Controller, UnBloat & more : http://www.microtype.com

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com