Word 2000 Bible or the like.

Subject: Word 2000 Bible or the like.
From: "Justin Ressler" <JRessler -at- ewa-denver -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 14:50:22 -0600

I know for sure that this topic has been discussed multiple (read as 1000's)
times on the list, but have you ever tried to search the archives for

"Word Help Guide" or "Advanced Word Help Guide" or anything of the like?

Yeah, well...not to productive.

What I need is the "No S* -at- # guide to Word 2000."

I really don't care about the fluff...I want the advanced concepts and
ideas.

A friend of mine has the Microsoft Access Bible, which, while slightly
blasphemous, seems to cover things pretty thoroughly. Is this the same for
Word (does one exist?). I searched the archives for Word Bible, but didn't
find anything of substance.

What is the best solution (besides Frame)?

Perhaps I need to learn how to properly search the archives.

???Justin???

-------

On a side note, has anyone taken Microsoft Word for Advanced Users college?
I just wonder because I feel bad for people who have to format a paper, but
have no idea what styles, or how to automatically generate anything. Most
courses I have seen are lumped in with other software and tell you how to
open and save a document. My school doesn't offer any advanced courses and
I wonder how many late nights are spent not contemplating the differences in
religions, but formatting a bulleted list manually.

AUTHORINGTOOL for MS Word. SAVE $100 on the full version and $50 on upgrades.
Offer ends Oct 31, 02 (code: DTH102250). http://www.componentone.com/d2hlist1002

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com