seek javascript editor software recommendation

Subject: seek javascript editor software recommendation
From: Joe Campo <jcampo -at- solidworks -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 17:20:38 -0500

I need to create some javascript actions for an html page.
The tutorials online are good, but somewhat basic.
The Oreilly book I purchased, on the other end, is too complex.
I am just a beginner javascript user.

Can someone recommend a JavaScript editor application? Has anyone ever used
Antechinus? I saw that in my search.
Or can you recommend another application?
I don't think I have enough time to get too dirty with javascript details,
so that is why I am looking for semi-automated help from software.

Thanks for your help.
---------------------------
Joseph Campo
Technical Writer
SolidWorks Corporation
300 Baker Avenue
Concord, MA 01742 USA
(978) 371-5164
jcampo -at- solidworks -dot- com
SolidWorks: Unleashing the power of 3D for everyone in product development

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com