Re: Auto-updating Fields in Word

Subject: Re: Auto-updating Fields in Word
From: Sean Hower <hokumhome -at- freehomepage -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 08:59:15 -0800 (PST)

-------------------------------
TIA asked:
Does anyone know how to make Word automatically update your formula fields before you print a protected document?

I usually just do a select all, right-click and select Update Field. This will update all your fields, including cross references and such. The only problem with this is that you have to do an Update Field for an fields in the headers and foots.

"And in the morning, I'm makin waffles." ~ Donkey
Sean Hower - tech writer
http://hokum.freehomepage.com

Create your own web site for FREE at http://www.freehomepage.com

Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get you -at- yourchoice -dot- com w/No Ads, 6MB, POP & more! http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag