Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Subject: Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
From: "Jo Francis Byrd" <jbyrd -at- byrdwrites -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 15:14:34 -0600

Shanna,

I'm not sure I understand the problem.

Is the table sandwiched between two text paragraphs? You SHOULD be able to
adjust the spacing on those two paragraphs to allow for the table spacing.

For example, I generally format the paragraph preceding the table to have 12
points after and the paragraph following the table to have 12 points before.

HTH - and I understood the problem!

Jo Byrd