RE: THANKS (was RE: Can I Prohibit Printing From A Web Site?)

Subject: RE: THANKS (was RE: Can I Prohibit Printing From A Web Site?)
From: "Greg T" <ggthomp -at- attbi -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 15:51:36 -0800

Actually, I went to a web based museum seminar in Minnesota and there
was a company from San Jose that had a software product that allowed one
to restrict what could be printed or downloaded from a website. I have
been dying to remember the name for at least two years because I want to
create content for an idea I have for a web-based museum on Elizabethan
music. Can anyone help me with this product or give me some ideas about
how I could find it again?