RE: Frame 6 crashes when importing file

Subject: RE: Frame 6 crashes when importing file
From: Matthew Horn <mhorn -at- macromedia -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 09:02:16 -0500

Beth,

Is this happening only in one particular *Frame* file or in all Frame files for all imported graphics? If it's isolated to one Frame file, then that Frame doc is probably corrupt. Try saving it as a MIF and then opening it up again as a MIF. Sometimes this clears up minor corruptions.

Beyond that, you might also check the file permissions to make sure you have rights to both the graphics and the frame file. I assume you aren't referencing an image on a shared drive that might not be accessible all the time, too.

HTH,

Matthew Horn
Sr. Technical Writer
< m a c r o m e d i a >