RE: perception of user experience levels

Subject: RE: perception of user experience levels
From: Beena V Katekar <Beena -dot- Katekar -at- kshema -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 09:29:49 +0530

Hi Sean

I think most of us face this kind of contradiction. the common statement
from the SMEs is "hey this much they should know".
Where as looking at the review comments from the client states we know that
- they know nothing- and as a technical writer I need to address the basic
things, which the SMEs find below their knowledge level to - even to talk
about it-

But I think it's upto us to get what we want from whomsoever it is to do our
work perfectly.
Regards,
Beena