Combining Indexes in Webhelp

Subject: Combining Indexes in Webhelp
From: "Johnson, Chris" <chris_johnson -at- archibus -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 13:51:05 -0500

Hi Listmembers:
Our company will soon be dividing our enormous .hlp file into pieces and
then will move to Webhelp. However, the Development Manager wants to make
sure the we can combine the indexes beween the help projects so people can
find what they need in the different help files. I know this is easy in .hlp
format, but in my testing it looks like this doesn't carry over to Webhelp.
I have been unable to find any information on this in the various archives
and was wondering if this should be possible. As always, thanks a million
for any information on this.
Chris

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com