Christmas comes early

Subject: Christmas comes early
From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 12:00:39 -0500

Some times, Christmas comes early. This was in my emails when I got in this
morning from someone in another group. It speaks for itself.

"you win. remember when we spoke and you tol me that you couldnt get my
changes in your recent pdf because they came in late so I figured I could do
it myself so I spent 3 hours last night on it. I didn't kn ow it took so
long and it didn't look right anyway. Also, the index list on the left was
wrong and allot of the pages are facing the wrong way. I guess thats why you
do what you do."

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
Barnes&Nobel.com