RE: Extremes

Subject: RE: Extremes
From: "David Downing" <DavidDowning -at- users -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 10:44:46 -0500

Well, Mike, my intention was to try and persuade Andrew to give you a
break, while at the same time granting legitimacy to his position, My
use of the phrase "anguishing over fonts" was an attempt to characterize
his perception of the situation. My point is that it is indeed foolish
to spend too much time on font choices, but at the same time, it isn't
something you want to do any old which way.

I am suggesting that you all try and meet somewhere in the middle.