RE: I just experienced the coolest thing

Subject: RE: I just experienced the coolest thing
From: "Miller, Alan" <Alan -dot- Miller -at- prometric -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 15:03:34 -0500

I think these guys will respect her for standing up to them... unless they are compleat knuckleheads. After all, they had to be aware of the hard time they had given her. They know they got what they deserved. Personally, I would have laughed about it and bought her a beer. She's one of the team, now.

Or not. Keep us posted.

Al Miller
"Chief Documentation Curmudgeon"
Prometric, a part of The Thomson Corporation
Baltimore, MD

But the fact that some geniuses were laughed at does not imply that all who are laughed at are geniuses. They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at Fulton, they laughed at the Wright brothers. But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown.
-- Carl Sagan