Re: I just experienced the coolest thing

Subject: Re: I just experienced the coolest thing
From: Shelley Hoose <hoose -at- mac -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 13:19:13 -0800

Hi John,

This is a great story, but would be better if you eliminated all references
to the developer being female and cute. "young" is good, "easily flustered"
is descriptive. But connecting the words "female" and "cute" in a
professional context, however amusing or fun the anecdote, rubs me wrong.

My 2 cents.

--Shelley

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com