RE: what is a .sig file? how do I view it?

Subject: RE: what is a .sig file? how do I view it?
From: "Kat Nagel, MasterWork Consulting" <mlists -at- masterworkconsulting -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 13:01:11 -0500

At 9:21 AM -0500 1/16/03, Matthew Horn wrote:

In an email application, a sig file is the ASCII text file that is appended to the bottom of your emails.

.sig is also the file extension for Broderbund's Print Shop sign files.

As far as I know, the only way to open them is with the Print Shop application, although it's possible that DataViz <www.dataviz.com> has translaters to convert Print Shop files to other graphics formats.

--
Kat Nagel
Owner, MasterWork Consulting Services

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com