RE: small invoices, big egos

Subject: RE: small invoices, big egos
From: "Gilger.John" <JGilger -at- acresgaming -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 14:49:51 -0800

Perhaps situations like this are the reason many contractors require payment up front for small contracts of less than about $500 and 50% up front with the balance due on delivery for larger amounts.

I think I mentioned the use of a good debt collector a year or so ago when this topic was discussed.

You might want to start a Black List. I wouldn't want to be bothered with dealing with a person/company like this again.

John