RE: Tree View Terminology

Subject: RE: Tree View Terminology
From: "Anita Legsdin" <anita -dot- legsdin -at- watchmark -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 12:45:55 -0800

Then it seems to follow that if the unnamed region of the window is too
complex to point to easily, the window itself is poorly designed? I like
that philosophy. But what about the case where a hierarchy of folders
can be displayed or not (as in "The Outlook Bar"), or can be configured
by the user to be either on the left side, or on top? You pretty much
have to name it, then, to save words.

Anita Legsdin
Sr. Technical Writer
WatchMark
(425) 564-8135

"Don't bother trying to make something foolproof. Nature will simply
evolve a better fool."
--Darwin

single-source layouts, and more!

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com