credit check for interviews

Subject: credit check for interviews
From: Joyce Fetterman <JoyceF -at- gtsoftware -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 16:24:47 -0500

I've just finished reading (OK, skimming) the digest version of yesterday's
posts on this subject. (Today's messages aren't available yet, so please
excuse me if this has been asked and answered.)

Have any TW _employers_ voiced an opinion about this practice? Andrew?

If you have ever asked to run a credit check on a potential employee, will
you tell us why? Did it prove to be useful? Was it a deciding factor in your
decision to employ someone?

Joyce

single-source layouts, and more!

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com