want ads/job titles

Subject: want ads/job titles
From: Sean Hower <hokumhome -at- freehomepage -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 08:26:10 -0800 (PST)

Someone showed me a want ad that was headed "PM/Techwriter/Security."

Now, I realize that times are tough at the moment, but um......are techwriters really the kind of people you want on your security force? I mean, what we would do, correct the criminal's grammar until they gave themselves up? :-) But, I suppose we could be used as interrogators. "Why would the end-user want to break into this facility?" "Would the end-user be more likely to break through the front door or utilize the rear entrance? What are the advantages of each process?" "I notice you are using a k-bub 12 utility belt. I understand that these belts allow the user to store several thrumbies in each pouch, but what are the exact dimensions of the pouches and what materials can be safely transported without fear of breakage or leakage? Are upgrades availabe?"

Okay, admittedly, this is a gross misinterpretation of what the ad was really about, but still, it was the first thing that popped into _my_ mind. :-)

Just some morning fun.

Create your own web site for FREE at http://www.freehomepage.com

Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get you -at- yourchoice -dot- com w/No Ads, 6MB, POP & more! http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag

single-source layouts, and more!