Re: want ads/job titles

Subject: Re: want ads/job titles
From: Amy Smith/Westford/IBM <amy_smith -at- us -dot- ibm -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 11:51:16 -0500

Sean Hower wrote on 02/05/2003 11:26:10 AM:

> Someone showed me a want ad that was headed "PM/Techwriter/Security."

I guess we all have our own bias. I document Lotus Domino Server security,
so I would have assumed that they wanted a writer well-versed in security
concepts.

The 'PM' is interesting. Do they mean 'product manager' or 'project
manager'? Or just someone who prefers working in the afternoon or evening?

Having more fun,

Amy

Amy Smith | GPD User Assistance | IBM Software Group/Lotus Software
Phone 978.399.5009 | Tie line: 399.5009 | Email: amy_smith -at- us -dot- ibm -dot- com
-- IBM Confidential --
"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a
capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety
labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"--Unknown

single-source layouts, and more!

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com