ADMIN: Couple of announcements

Subject: ADMIN: Couple of announcements
From: "Eric J. Ray" <ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 05:57:00 -0700 (MST)

Gang,

As you may know, the Winwriters conference
is coming up in the next few weeks. We've had
a lot of interest in the past in having a forum
to set up meetings/coffee/beer, exchange comments
on experiences, and generally stretch a conference
experience out into the Internet. As in the
past, we'd rather keep those discussions off
BrightPath Solutions (www.travelthepath.com),
we have a special list dedicated to discussions about
the Winwriters conference. Full information
about the list is included in the
mailing (along with a slew of new ads), and at
the bottom of the TECHWR-L home page.

Just a head's up. TECHWR-L will be celebrating a
big birthday in a few weeks--10 years old--and we'll
have some special events, happenings, and
cool giveaways as we celebrate. Stay tuned.

Eric
ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com

single-source layouts, and more!

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com