RE: More on Tech Writing Tests

Subject: RE: More on Tech Writing Tests
From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 17:40:31 -0500

Hi, Jan..

I went back to the post and read it more carefully. It was never said they
get "good" writers. The word "good" (or quality, or accurate, or the like)
never appears in the post. It was said that they get writers who are "one of
us."

We don't know what "us" writes like. We (at least I) do know that they seem
to be very verbose.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
Barnes&Noble.com