RE: Graphic question

Subject: RE: Graphic question
From: Lyn Worthen <Lyn -dot- Worthen -at- caselle -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 15:52:37 -0700

Tammy -

One company I worked at routinely scanned in legal forms and then made minor
corrections to the image using an edit feature of the scanner software (I
think it was called OmniForm or something like that). We were also placing
data-entry fields on top of these images to create templates.

When we had to make a change to the document, we opened the image through
the OmniForm software, made the change, and resaved the base image. Then we
made whatever modifications to the form fields were necessary (if any) as a
result of the change.

I know I'm missing a step in there somewhere. I'll see if anyone I worked
with is still there, who can give more complete/specific instructions, but
this may be a starting point for you.

best of luck,

Lyn

single-source layouts, and more!