Re: TECHWR-L 10-year Praise-a-Thon

Subject: Re: TECHWR-L 10-year Praise-a-Thon
From: joanne grey <j_grey -at- writeangles -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 08:07:50 -0800

Ten years, huh? Geez, time flies. But it explains why I seem so much older. :-)

I've met some really terrific people, and some people I've learned to ignore, but mostly wonderful people.

It's provided a sounding board to let me know if I'm on track or off base. And it's helped me to not hesitate to try.

It's been the source of humor - intentional and not - on days when homur was exactly what I needed.

It's made all my non-tech friends (and the IT guys) wonder why I get so much email.

Oh, year, and I got a cool t-shirt from the TECHWR-L store that's a great ice-breaker with SMEs.

Thanks, Eric and Deb!

( ) ASCII ribbon campaign
X against HTML email
/ \ & vCards

Have no friends not equal to yourself. -Confucius

single-source layouts, and more!

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com