RE: use other color for new text in Word

Subject: RE: use other color for new text in Word
From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 10:22:54 -0500

>Well, that deserves some kind of official absent-mindedness award.

I kidded him about it. His intentions, while he was writing the document,
was to print 5 copies out of the color printer, but forgot to set the
spinner to 5. Then, he figured he'd use the color copier. Didn't know it was
on another floor. Now, he's running out of time. It was either regular
photocopy or be late...boss doesn't like late.

My point? Always try to make things simple if at all possible, because your
intentions now may fall apart once reality sets in. That's why everything I
write is in old boring Times Roman, Arial, and Courier. I know that wherever
I go and whatever my output device, fonts are something I don't have to
worry about. That's why since it is conventional to use the revision feature
of Word, use it...it was developed that way for a reason.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
Barnes&Noble.com
jposada -at- book -dot- com