Disabling the Jump To URL option in the title bar menu of the help file

Subject: Disabling the Jump To URL option in the title bar menu of the help file
From: "Ramaa Venugopalan" <rvenugopalan -at- novell -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 02:36:58 -0700

Hi,

I would appreciate help in solving this issue.

This is generic to all .chm files created using Robohelp.

The Jump to URL... is one of the menu options when you click the title
bar of the .chm file. I would like to disable this option.

Click the ? icon on the left corner of the title bar of the chm file.
The menu options are:

1) Restore
2) Move
3) Minimize
4) Maximize
5) Close
6) Jump to URL
7) About HTML Help...

I did try getting in touch with the eHelp Corporation but they routed
me back to Microsoft saying that this was related to the Microsoft HTML
Help viewer platform. I checked the Microsoft support groups and
knowledge base too, but was unable to find any solution.

I would appreciate any help on this.

Thanks for your time.

Regards,
Ramaa

LAST CHANCE for this steal of a deal! Purchase RoboHelp X3 by February 28
and receive $100 mail-in rebate and FREE WebHelp Merge Module ($339 value)!
RoboHelp, the Industry Standard in Help Authoring, has won over 55 industry
awards. For more information please visit: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l2.

"RoboHelp X3 is simply remarkable." - George Bell, Techno-Vision Systems

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com