RE: Need a smarter person than me

Subject: RE: Need a smarter person than me
From: "Sharon Burton-Hardin" <sharon -at- anthrobytes -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 19:02:14 -0800

Trust me when I tell you this is but one constraint. 35ish pages of text in
26 pages is another. We have (great!) pictures instead of text to save room.
They are adding the text back in. It gets worse. The constraints are not
negotiable.

It is a flat rate project because no one has done bill hours since about Jan
2002. Everyone wants to control costs and flat rate is the way to do it.

I may need a beer. Or poison Kool Aid...

sharon

Sharon Burton-Hardin
CEO, Anthrobytes Consulting
909-369-8590