RE: The odds of finding work through job ads

Subject: RE: The odds of finding work through job ads
From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 13:54:20 -0500

BTW...I should add something to my comment about 2,000 addresses...all of
these have been contacted by me individually at one time or another in the
past and agreed to having me keep them informed when I become
available....it's taken me 10 years to accumulate this list. Most are
agencies, some are hiring managers...however, all of them agreed to be on
my list and no...I don't give anyone else permission to make them available
unsolicited.

John Posada