RE: sign-off procedure

Subject: RE: sign-off procedure
From: "Stevenson, Rebecca" <Rebecca -dot- Stevenson -at- workscape -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 08:20:12 -0500

We don't have an official sign-off for accuracy per se, mainly because trying to get developers to do that kind of thing brings to mind clichés about herding cats :-), but the SMEs do (at least) two rounds of reviews whenever we put something out.

Product Management has the final responsibility for all phases of the product here, including doc, so they are the only ones who do a formal sign-off.