Re: shortsighted or realistic?

Subject: Re: shortsighted or realistic?
From: "Samuel Choy" <schoy -at- us -dot- ibm -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 15:21:30 -0600

A few years ago, just around the time I was starting my current job, I was
approached by someone about a job at a dotcom. I was going to be in charge
of all of their writing needs, with a hefty salary and all that. I decided
not to accept the job, which was a good thing, because it wasn't long
before
I got a very nice raise and all the responsibility I wanted at my current
job.

What if's can drive you crazy if you let them! But if you ask my 2 cents,
it sounds like you made a realistic choice. Just because they aren't out
of business doesn't mean that they would still have the means to keep you
at the "hefty salary" they promised you. And it sound to me like they might
not be using a TW right now. But what do I know?

Samuel Choy
http://www.ibm.com/eserver/iseries/infocenter

My opinions are my own and not IBM's, or hardly anyone else's for that
matter!

Order RoboHelp X3 and receive a $100 mail-in rebate, plus FREE
RoboScreenCapture, WebHelp Merge Module and iMarkupSoftware, for a total
giveaway value of $473! Order here: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com