Screen captures for Palm, Win CE

Subject: Screen captures for Palm, Win CE
From: Valerie Priester <hammerl -at- buffalo -dot- edu>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2003 10:35:23 -0500

Hi there. We're starting a project where I'll need screen captures from
Palm and Win CE devices. I haven't had to do this before. I know there's a
Palm emulator (POSE). Does it reproduce everything exactly as it appears on
a Palm? I'd also found a freeware program for captures (ScreenShot Hack).
Anyone use it, and if so, what did you think? Any other programs available?

As for Windows CE, I've found some shareware, some freeware.

Are there any products (commercial/shareware/freeware) that anyone has used
and liked? This is entirely new terrain for me. Making things harder, I
don't have a palm or CE device (well, I've got a basic palm, but it's not
going to help for this project) -- I'll be working with a team who have
them, but may be nervous about installing software onto their device.

Any helpful advice or reviews would be appreciated. I'd consider skipping
the screen captures, but my boss already has told me she wants to have a
few in there. Thanks.

Valerie Priester
hammerl -at- buffalo -dot- edu

Purchase RoboHelp X3 in April and receive a $100 mail-in rebate, plus FREE RoboScreenCapture and WebHelp Merge Module. Order here: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l