whiteboard software

Subject: whiteboard software
From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 13:55:06 -0500

I bunch of time periods ago, there was a discussion about some software that
allowed you to take a digital picture of a whiteboard, download the image,
and enhance it. The iron is hot right now for something like that for my
department and I'm having trouble find the product.

Any help?

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
Barnes&Noble.com
jposada -at- book -dot- com
212-414-6656
icq: 178047452
aim: jposada1
"When you only have two minutes to do
something that takes three, wait until you have three"

Order here: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com