RE: list squabble

Subject: RE: list squabble
From: "Bill Swallow" <wswallow -at- nycap -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2003 14:36:47 -0500

Can we focus on topics and not those posting them, please? If you have
proof to counter what he posts, by all means, do post it. But if you
just don't like reading his diatribes, then don't read them. You can
delete the messages, or set up a rule to filter them out. Posting
messages like the rant I decided to omit from this message does nothing
at all to aid the technical writing community.

Bill Swallow
wswallow -at- nycap -dot- rr -dot- com