RE: Survey

Subject: RE: Survey
From: XxDaNxNaDxX -at- aol -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 01:35:03 -0400

Hi, I am sorry. I do understand that the survey may not be related directly which is why I asked permission from the moderator before sending it. I should have been more clear upon sending it to the list. It does relate in that this is for a Technical Writing class, and I thought that some of you may have engineering backgrounds. I have thoroughly researched the disasters and as part of the assignment it was to conduct a survey. This was to be the end of this thread, as I instructed in my e-mail to send responses to me directly. If you didn't wish to do the survey that is fine, but it would have taken you the same amount of time it did to flame me. To anyone else that is interested in completing the survey, I would greatly appreciate it. And again, please send it directly to me.

Order here: http://www.ehelp.com/products/robohelp/

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com