ADMIN: Re: Survey

Subject: ADMIN: Re: Survey
From: "Eric J. Ray" <ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 07:19:15 -0600 (MDT)

Peter,

You're exactly right. I was asked for permission
and given the distinct impression--although I didn't
review the survey--that it was a technical communication
related survey.

My apologies--I assumed (incorrectly) that a student
who would take the trouble to check for permission would
be posting a survey about technical communication to
a technical communication related list.

This student has been removed from the list.

Eric

On
Tue, 8 Apr 2003, Peter Harkins wrote:

PH >
PH >On Tue, Apr 08, 2003 at 10:59:01AM -0400, XxDaNxNaDxX -at- aol -dot- com wrote:
PH >> Hello, I am a student in NYC. As past of an assignment I was asked to
PH >> conduct a survey. I would appreciate it if anyone who has the time to do
PH >> this, please fill it out and send it back directly to me and not the list.
PH >
PH >Perhaps because it's totally inappropriate for the list? As a student, I

Order here: http://www.ehelp.com/products/robohelp/

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com