Re: Skills matrix

Subject: Re: Skills matrix
From: rjayz -at- yahoo -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 10:50:53 -0600

I like the idea of an organizational skills matrix, though I can't say
I've seen one in use. How would it be used and who would use it?
Marketing? HR? R&D? Executive management? I'm curious to know if anyone
else has seen this in action, and what were the results? Was it well
received? How was it implemented?

On the personal side, I've actually incorporated one into my resume and
have had great results with it. HR types love it because it gives a
big-picture overview of my skills and makes them want to learn more about
my actual experience.

Robin Johnson

Order here: http://www.ehelp.com/products/robohelp/

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com