Re: alternative to the word module

Subject: Re: alternative to the word module
From: "Bonnie Granat" <bgranat -at- editors-writers -dot- info>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 15:43:21 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: "mark Dsouza" <dino99 -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Sent: April 22, 2003 11:23 AM
Subject: alternative to the word module

> Hi all,
>
> We have a user manual for each module of software (e.g administration
> module, support module and so on). I am really apprehensive about using
> ‘module’ in the manual since it looks like a programming term to me. Could
> anyone suggest me an alternative for the word ‘module’?

"Module" is quite a common word, used in all fields and understood by
millions. Think of the interior design field, the electronic audio component
industry, for example. They all use the word. Think of the educational
community. The word's right at home there and all over the world. Great word!
Use it with confidence!

Bonnie Granat
Granat Editorial Services
http://www.editors-writers.info

Last chance to order RoboHelp X3 and receive a $100 mail-in rebate,
PLUS free RoboScreenCapture and WebHelp Merge Module. Offer expires
4/30/03! Order here: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com