SOLUTION:11x17 FrameMaker pages cropped to 8.5 x 11 in PDF

Subject: SOLUTION:11x17 FrameMaker pages cropped to 8.5 x 11 in PDF
From: Karen Casemier <karen -dot- casemier -at- provia -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 09:32:32 -0400

A collegue who has been working through this with me came up with the
solution to this problem.

When you print to PDF, select the Print Setup button. In the Paper group of
the Print Setup dialog, select 11 x 17 from the Size list (I'm using
Distiller as the printer).

I had set the page size in the Distiller job options, but not in the Print
Setup dialog. Du-oh!

Thanks for all the suggestions!

Karen Casemier

applications, including Net.