Screen-Shot for win Ce - emulators

Subject: Screen-Shot for win Ce - emulators
From: Tronajc <tronajc -at- juno -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 19:58:12 GMT

Hi Geoff - Can you use a emulator -

I was in a similar situation recently but as we use Java (all our applications are in Java) was easy to use a emulator for the Win Ce devises - yes devices - as our software run's on various versions of Win CE on various types of pocket PC and PDA.

>From the emulator was no problem getting the relevant screenshots. Although some finger problem and others where an issue.

If you find a more direct and "easier" method - would you let me know

Thanks
Anton

WARNING - all the comments are mine, many responses contain some twisted for of wit, You need a sense of humour as well as wit - I refuse to take any e-mail seriously as I consider it a forum to exchange thoughts, idea, and points of view for discussion or comments. A informal method of communication. Note: I enjoy reading Sig lines - the best seen today may have been yours!

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

applications, including Net.

Buy RoboHelp Office X4 by June 13th and receive
$100 mail-in rebate, Plus FREE RoboHelp Plus Pack.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com