RE: pushpins

Subject: RE: pushpins
From: Tom Murrell <trmurrell -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 11:56:21 -0700 (PDT)

--- John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com> wrote:

> >The choices matter for the shades of
> >meaning they convey.
>
> I paraphrase, but wasn't the question: "Is it push pin" or push-pin?"
> If so, what are the shade differences?

Point granted, John. My comments had more to do with the suggestion
that it was perhaps anal retentive to bring it up in the first place.
Probably should have made that clear.

=====
Tom Murrell
"...incompetent, arrogant, semi-simian..." but with aspirations of becoming fully simian in the future.
mailto:trmurrell -at- yahoo -dot- com
http://home.columbus.rr.com/murrell/index.html Last Updated 05/26/2003
--Don't argue with an idiot. People watching may not be able to tell the difference. (Anonymous)--

http://sbc.yahoo.com

ANNOUNCING ROBOHELP STUDIO
Create professional Help systems that feature interactive tutorials and
demos with all new RoboHelp Studio. More at http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com