Re: New Age Doc Group Names

Subject: Re: New Age Doc Group Names
From: DaveC <peninsula -at- covad -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 10:32:22 -0700

To a certain extent, I must agree. It reminds me of thatDilbert cartoon, where someone describes a proposal he's working on -- to change the name of the engineering department to "e-engineering". Then he says he's working on a similar project for marketing, but it's not done yet.

Is there a joke in this? I missed it. I love Dilbert; can someone explain this one to me?

Dave (maybe a bit early in the morn for me?)

ANNOUNCING ROBOHELP STUDIO

RoboHelp Studio maximizes your Help authoring power by combining RoboHelp Office and RoboDemo, so you can easily create professional Help systems that feature interactive tutorials and demos.

Find out more about RoboHelp Studio at http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com