RE: Multiple master fonts and Framemaker

Subject: RE: Multiple master fonts and Framemaker
From: Chris <cud -at- telecable -dot- es>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 10:56:02 +0200

Hi Patrice...

In the first place, get thee to the FrameUsers list. You can subscribe from the FrameUsers web site, which is at
http://www.frameusers.com/

Secondly, I hate to tell you that I don't know anything about your font in question. But I do know that ATM is not encouraged for Win 2000, and presumably XP at well. It seems thatMS and Adobe have finally figured out how to talk to each other, which makes ATM unnecessary - and if I understand correctly, actually kind of not-good on those platforms.

Cheers, and don't forget to use FrameUsers as a good learning resource. Everybody there is more than happy to help you along. It's definitely worth subscribing.
--
Chris Despopoulos, maker of CudSpan Freeware...
Plugins to Enhance FrameMaker & FrameMaker+SGML

ANNOUNCING ROBOHELP STUDIO

RoboHelp Studio maximizes your Help authoring power by combining RoboHelp Office and RoboDemo, so you can easily create professional Help systems that feature interactive tutorials and demos.

Find out more about RoboHelp Studio at http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com