Re: Career Fair etiquette/behavior

Subject: Re: Career Fair etiquette/behavior
From: Carolee Burgess <caroleeb -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 19:12:01 -0400

Greetings again?

Just like to thank all those who responded to my question...I got great
advice (as usual)! I got a lot of advice and sensible suggestions, along
with a lot of good luck wishes that are SO appreciated.

Thanks so much!

--
"He who hurries cannot walk with dignity."

Carolee B <caroleeb -at- earthlink -dot- net>

ANNOUNCING ROBOHELP STUDIO

RoboHelp Studio maximizes your Help authoring power by combining
RoboHelp Office and RoboDemo, so you can easily create professional
Help systems that feature interactive tutorials and demos.

Find out more about RoboHelp Studio at http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com