RE: RE: RE: Interviewing "under the hood"?

Subject: RE: RE: RE: Interviewing "under the hood"?
From: "GeneK" <gene -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: 23 Jun 2003 10:28:01 PDT

This happens whether I'm using customizations or not.
So my method is to insert extra lines to push the start
of a paragraph to the next page, or if need be, to pull
the lower margin of a page down a line or two. My defaults
allow me the space to do either, and the visual indicators
show me exactly where the cheats are at a glance. I find
it a helluva lot easier to delete a now unneeded paragraph
marker or to pull up the bottom of a page frame than to deal
with all those extra styles. YMMV.

Gene Kim-Eng