RE: RE: Interviewing "under the hood"?

Subject: RE: RE: Interviewing "under the hood"?
From: Sean Brierley <seanb_us -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 13:22:44 -0700 (PDT)

I am advocating using a standard, consistent,
repeatable, and globally-handle-able way of adding
spaces for purposes of tweaking formatting.

It's nothing I do but surely must be better than the
alternatives.

BTW, after two weeks of rain, we have sunny skies
today.

Cheers,

Sean

P.S. In an actual work setting, I have been engaged by
others in the one versus two debate and . . . I lost.
So, please, let's avoid speaking about those defeats
about which I could give a rats . . . hey, did I
mention the weather is nice? Should I play soccer with
my kids or install that floodlight (high-pressure
sodium, hehehe) when I get home at 7?

--- Goober Writer <gooberwriter -at- yahoo -dot- com> wrote:

> --- Sean Brierley <seanb_us -at- yahoo -dot- com> wrote:
> > I speak of Override2pt being just that, a 2pt-high
> > paragraph style designed only for inserting a
> space.
>
> Oh, OK... formatting documents using extra carriage
> returns...
>
> Did I slip through yet another trans-dimensional
> portal? Are we really advocating formatting content
> via overrides and extra carriage returns? Hmmm... my
> sky is still blue, so I'll have to gauge which
> dimension I'm in by asking a question...
>
> How many spaces do you use after a period?

ANNOUNCING ROBOHELP STUDIO

RoboHelp Studio maximizes your Help authoring power by combining
RoboHelp Office and RoboDemo, so you can easily create professional
Help systems that feature interactive tutorials and demos.

Find out more about RoboHelp Studio at http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com