RE: Portfolios

Subject: RE: Portfolios
From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 09:54:22 -0400

Goober...you can do all of this, and still have a portfolio. In fact, you
SHOULD do most of this, even though you have a portfolio. However,
sometimes, it just closes a particular issue in the interview by being able
to whip something out.

In addition, I understand about being able to point them to something
online, but what if the interview is on a corner table in the cafeteria, or
someone else's office because the person only has a cube, but wants privacy.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
Barnes&Noble.com
jposada -at- book -dot- com
NY: 212-414-6656
Dayton: 732-438-3372
"There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why... I dream
of things that never were, and ask why not?"
-----Robert Francis Kennedy, 1968 presidential campaign

> Interviewer: "Cool. Can you show me a sample of what
> you've done?"
> Goober: "Sure. Go to this website and click Help. But,
> this really wouldn't fit your needs well. I've been
> reading up on your product line and given your

ANNOUNCING ROBOHELP STUDIO

RoboHelp Studio maximizes your Help authoring power by combining
RoboHelp Office and RoboDemo, so you can easily create professional
Help systems that feature interactive tutorials and demos.

Find out more about RoboHelp Studio at http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com