RE: Motivation and satisfaction in technical writing

Subject: RE: Motivation and satisfaction in technical writing
From: "Anita Legsdin" <anita -dot- legsdin -at- watchmark -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 12:18:36 -0700

Sorry for barging in late on this thread, I've been away for a few days
and am catching up on my email.

As for the comment below: isn't that where we started, about 50 or so
years ago? The way the story was told to me was that technical writing
arose as a profession because engineers were (at that time) such lousy
writers. I remember courses in college with a title like "English for
Engineers," as if it were any different than the English the rest of us
used.

Anita Legsdin
Sr. Technical Writer
WatchMark
(425) 564-8135

ANNOUNCING ROBOHELP STUDIO

RoboHelp Studio maximizes your Help authoring power by combining
RoboHelp Office and RoboDemo, so you can easily create professional
Help systems that feature interactive tutorials and demos.

Find out more about RoboHelp Studio at http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com