RE: Think outside the box - Re: A suspected can of worms

Subject: RE: Think outside the box - Re: A suspected can of worms
From: "Finch, D Ted" <dtfinch -at- sandia -dot- gov>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 14:49:52 -0600

I don't completely agree with DaLy. I don't believe that as technical
communicators we are required to know all about the area we want to work.
Maybe an tech writing / comm degree with a minor in what you are interested
in. I don't think that one could get the training and understanding of
writing/ rhetoric/ and design.

Besides I really think the mind has different gears for the writing versus
the science.
-------------
The optimist fell ten stories.
At each window bar
He shouted to his friends:
"All right so far."
Unknown

D. Ted Finch - Technical Communicator
09226 Computational Modeling Sciences
Sandia National Laboratories
(505) 284-8612 / dtfinch -at- sandia -dot- gov