Adding Training Personnel to your Tech Comm Group

Subject: Adding Training Personnel to your Tech Comm Group
From: colleen -dot- denardo -at- la-z-boy -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 13:58:31 -0600

Hi, Everyone!

I was asked last week to come up with a plan to add training personnel to
my tech comm team. I'm trying to come up with a list of things that need
to be complete before we begin down this path.

Excitement is abound in our group as I've been really pushing this for the
last three years. So, any help, documentation sources, templates would be
GREATLY appreciated! I'm also looking for some sort of estimate to provide
for the training side.

Thanks to all! : )

Colleen

Colleen DeNardo
IT Technical Communication Services Supervisor
La-Z-Boy Residential
colleen -dot- denardo -at- la-z-boy -dot- com

ANNOUNCING ROBOHELP STUDIO
Create professional Help systems that feature interactive tutorials and
demos with all new RoboHelp Studio. More at http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l2

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com