Re: [HATT] Latest WOPR - Word template mistake

Subject: Re: [HATT] Latest WOPR - Word template mistake
From: "Jo Francis Byrd" <jbyrd -at- byrdwrites -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 13:44:31 -0500

For run of the mill stuff, Normal.dot works fine. I have Word configured so
that when I click the New icon, I have the choice of selecting the template
I want. I don't have to go back and apply it, or anything. I do have
customized templates for various types of documents - as well as client
document templates, so I select the one I need for the task at hand.

Is this what you were asking?

As to why the client's specialized template was based on their customized
normal.dot...don't ask me, I'm just the hired pen!

Jo Byrd