RE: Two kinds of people theory

Subject: RE: Two kinds of people theory
From: "Barbara Yanez" <BarbaraYanez -at- cogentsystems -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 16:21:12 -0700

I loved this!

I like this version (I am coming in late on this thread - hope this
wasn't already said) :

There are two types of people in the world. The first type of person
separates people into categories. The second type of person doesn't.

I am the first type of person. So here goes. (etc.).

Barbara Yanez
Integration Group
Mgr - Documentation